 Marketplace / Auctions / 2389
  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 2) - Many open items

Here is the latest update. Still lots of items are without bid. Around the middle of next week I shall start advance the bid status. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)