 Marketplace / Auctions / 2359
    [MN] eBay MORE CASTLE: All Light Gray Bricks, Plates, Arches, and Slopes —Troy Cefaratti
   I'm continuing on my quest to break up and auction off the parts of seven sets of 6097 "Night Lord's Castle". This afternoons batch of auctions includes all of the Light Gray pieces that came in the sets. This includes bricks from 1x1 to 1x16, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)