 Marketplace / Auctions / 2357
  [MN] eBay CASTLE Mini-Figs, Dragons, Horses and Various Accessories!

I'm continuing on my quest to break up and auction off the parts of seven sets of 6097 "Night Lord's Castle". This morning's batch of auctions includes mostly Mini-Figs, Horses, Dragons, and various accessories to the above To link to all of these (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)