 Marketplace / Auctions / 2355
  KAPAs Auction - Update

Checked some of the stores today and had to put many sets to status "Out-of-stock". While I mentioned in my rules that this might happen also to sets already sold, it is both disappointing for the buyer and the seller. To avoid this, I will close (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)