 Marketplace / Auctions / 2265
Re: Green slopes, some plates, and road baseplates now up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:44:44 GMT

Buyers beware!  You may be bidding on LEGO pieces already
committed to other buyers.

To the Lugnet community:  Please rest assured that the bricks for sale on
Ebay are not commited to other buyers.

----The following was posted on RTL 8/16/99 and in Lugnet.General
8/24/99----

My name is Scott Smallbeck and many of you will remember me from past sales
and trades. I made dozens of sales and most of them were completed fairly.
However, in the end a couple of people were burned by me and for that I am
sorry.
If you are among those few (I know of only 3) that sent payment and did not
receive your merchandise, please e-mail me at scotts@contactics.com and I
will refund your money.

I would like to clear my name so that I can once again be an active
participant in this great on-line community. I will keep my head on my
shoulders this time and not bite of more than I can chew.

Thanks,

Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com