 Marketplace / Auctions / 2254
    Re: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper —Frank Filz
   (...) item from the list of things I've bid on, or a way to create a "watch" list. On SC it isn't as bad as eBay between a more compact display, and many fewer items, but it would be nice to be able to easily watch the items one cared about (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Still bargains on my.. etc. etc. yadda yadda... —Derick Bulkley
   (...) Actually, Frank, on every Lot form there is a button called "Watch". This performs the fuction you describe. Derick Bulkley SeriousCollector.com (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)