 Marketplace / Auctions / 2243
Re: [MN] 26 New Auctions posted to BRICKS @ Guided Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:06:36 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
In an effort to get some traffic flowing to Mike's site (and save myself
some money on eBay posting fees) I've posted a new batch of auctions to the
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/index.shtml Auction site.  The site is
still in Beta, but the only way to find out if it works is to use it!

Just a note - all you need to enter to get to the auction homepage is

http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

I don't think I'll do it anytime in the near future, but I may not
always have index.shtml as the main page there, but whatever I do have
there will work just fine with the URL I've given.

Way to go on posting those there!  A few auctions are about to wrap up
and it looks like most everything is going fine.  I worked about 30
hours this weekend so I didn't have time to look at the site much, but
I'll try to find some time to address some appearance issues soon.

As always, if you have any suggestions or comments about the site,
either post them here or to me at bricks@guarded-inn.com

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/   (still in Beta but working fine)