 Marketplace / Auctions / 2226
  Real auction going on at BRICKS

Hey, I just noticed a real auction going on at my new BRICKS auction site. We're still sorda in the testing phase, and I appreciate the input I've gotten from several of you, but evidently Julie is brave enough to run the real thing, so good for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)