 Marketplace / Auctions / 2194
2193  |  2195
Subject:
1980 German Lego train catalog in eBay charity auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:56:43 GMT

13-year-old Ryan Hinish has Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy and will
soon be losing the use of his legs.  Ryan's family needs to buy a van
with a wheelchair lift for Ryan to get around in, and many friends on
the net have been helping to raise funds for the van in various ways
including donating items to be auctioned on eBay.

Personally I just donated my 1980 German Lego train catalog ... go to
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=149280465
both to check out the auction and to read more about Ryan's van fund.
--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon@tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/