 Marketplace / Auctions / 2131
  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

Looks like it will be cool. Also looks *very* much like EBAY. Is it just the particular program that is used to make it?? Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) Hrmmm... kinda. I added a couple of EveryAuction add-ons that are designed to make it look more like eBay. I personally don't think eBay looks all that great, but it is what a LOT of people are used to, so I guess it makes sense to make it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)