 Marketplace / Auctions / 2127
Re: 8860 Auto Chassis - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:38:00 GMT

Going once to Chris P for $60.00.

I have an 8860 Auto Chassis that I wish to auction off.  It's condition is
as follows...

- Missing the two rubber bands for the seats
- Hairline cracks on the sides of one of the 4x10 grey plates (not visible
on completed model)
- Some parts could use a little cleaning
- Instructions are complete but ratty
- No box

High bidder is Chris P for $60.00.

This will be a going 1, going 2, gone type of auction with advancement
occuring after approximately 24 hours of inactivity.  I will post updated • to
RTL and lugnet.market.auction.  The winning bidder will be responsible for
his or her choice of shipping.

This is my first non-eBay auction, so please be kind :-)

Thanks,
Will