 Marketplace / Auctions / 2119
  Possible e-mail snafus for a tiny bit

Well, I decided last week to find a new home for my guarded-inn.com domain, and it's mostly completed now. We're in that weird phase, though, where some DNS servers have been updated and some haven't, so while some (most) people may be finding (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)