 Marketplace / Auctions / 2107
  KAPAs first holiday auction

Hi Lugnet! Just finished some two weeks vacation in which I hunted down some tiny little toy stores here in Germany. The results of this tour are quite impressive and I decided to auction those sets I am not interested in / I cannot afford right (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: KAPAs first holiday auction

(...) Daily updates? Wow, that's a lot of typing. Me, I think I'll think about bidding the first time sometime around May 2000... I bet he really means 1999. (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: KAPAs first holiday auction

In article <37B43956.8F8978A9@v...ager.net>, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes (...) I think he probably means eight o'clock in the evening, Central European time, the Sunday after next :-) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)