 Marketplace / Auctions / 2063
  Re: The four types of markets (was Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

You're right. Reverse auction is a misnomer. What we have here is more like a commodities market except we don't have any sellers visible, we have not yet shaken any loose. Well, tell you what, just to try to shake some loose here... and this is not (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The four types of markets (was Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

Hey Larry, These are wonderful prices, very realistic. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The four types of markets (was Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

They're not meant to be realistic (although I WILL sell at those prices) they're meant to prod someone into saying "holy smokes, I'll sell my parts for a lot less than that!.. here are my offers to sell." My offers to buy (or Mike Ps or Mike Us or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)