 Marketplace / Auctions / 2058
    HUGE lots of pieces from 6079 at JABA —Mike Stanley
    Well, most of you will remember I decided to lean more towards the bulk buyer a while back. I think I may have gone too far with some of the lots I just posted tonight (all pieces from 9 copies of 6079). Guess we'll have to see. Here's a link for (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)