 Marketplace / Auctions / 2044
    parts from 6079 going up on JABA —Mike Stanley
    I'm starting to put parts from 9 copies of 6079 Dark Forest Fortress up on my JABA auction site. Here's a link that shows all the new items (only one so far is from 6079): (URL) the first lot, with more to follow: 1 Green 32x32 Raised Forest Curve (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)