 Marketplace / Auctions / 204
    Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Ditto, although I have taken to bidding my maximum and then never looking again. I have so many other things in my life that I can worry about and spend time on - why waste time on a system that rewards losers with no life? (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall? —Thomas Main
   Mike Stanley wrote: <snip> (...) I think this is a good way to bid on eBay - you get lucky sometimes. The person who won my auction is not a loser without a life, though. He is a respectable Lego collector who had good luck and skill in bidding. -- (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)