 Marketplace / Auctions / 2020
  KABAYA Auction on EBAY - 13 sets

A fast way to complete a collection... I've gathered 13 different Kabaya sets and they're all up for auction on Ebay this week. Here's the link to the whole list: (URL) for looking, -Jon (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: KABAYA Auction on EBAY - 13 sets - er... 17

I guess I've listed 17 different sets, not 13. More to choose from! Sorry. -Jon (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)