 Marketplace / Auctions / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
4565 Freight and Crane Train part Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:40:31 GMT

The subject says it all. Since my Retrostation Auction is almost over, the 4565
Freight and Crane Railway (1 of them) is the next one in line to be auctioned.
I have decided to do it by parts (ie - locomotive, scale, crane 1, etc...), but
I think you will find the opening bids very fair.  If not, let me know, and I
will be glad to lower them.

You can find the link to in on my main page:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

Pawel