 Marketplace / Auctions / 2018
    Big big huge clear dome windows —Todd Lehman
    I just noticed while taking pictures of the 9701 DACTA Control Lab that it contains four very huge clear rounded-dome windows -- two corners and two sides... Photos of the windows: (2 URLs) of the 9701 that I'm selling (it's missing the sensors and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)