 Marketplace / Auctions / 1998
1997  |  1999
Subject:
Auction announcement: 4.5 Trains and Legoland Large Vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:59:51 GMT

Hi,

In a few days (after I have decided the minimum bids :)) I will start
another auction with some very interesting Lego sets  from the 70's. Main
themes are 4.5 trains and Legoland Large Vehicles.

For detailed information please have a look at:
http://www.gironet.nl/home/reesink/auction10.html

If you want to be on the mailing list for this auction please send me an
e-mail. Any suggestions for trades or buy-outs are also welcome :)

Due to the holidays it will be a long running auction. No sniping and no
hurry! Enjoy :)

Cheers,
Ton