 Marketplace / Auctions / 195
Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:41:06 GMT

Well I am glad i am not alone in this but this is the way E-bay is setup, I
found myself guilty of it also. It really seems that this is the only way to
win a bid sometimes.
And I see your point if you were willing to pay 405.00 you could spend 5.50
more to win this biddding rage..............When you are mentally prepared
to sit in front of your square headed friend all day you will win
bids.......If you were to stay away you may miss out on some of the things
you always wanted. hmmmmm???? something to think about ????

Regards
Dave
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Every time I participate in an eBay auction and get sniped, I vow not to do • it
ever again. But sooner or later, some really choice lot comes along, and I
backslide, only to get sniped again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=37153943

I had a 280 bid for days... with 405 as my ceiling. 41 seconds before the • end I
got sniped.

Is it a mental problem? How do I break myself of this bad habit that just • gets
me more and more annoyed each time it happens?

++Lar