 Marketplace / Auctions / 194
193  |  195
Subject:
Why do I beat my head against the wall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:20:02 GMT

Every time I participate in an eBay auction and get sniped, I vow not to do it
ever again. But sooner or later, some really choice lot comes along, and I
backslide, only to get sniped again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=37153943

I had a 280 bid for days... with 405 as my ceiling. 41 seconds before the end I
got sniped.

Is it a mental problem? How do I break myself of this bad habit that just gets
me more and more annoyed each time it happens?

++Lar