 Marketplace / Auctions / 191
190  |  192
Subject:
football(soccer) sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:38:42 GMT

Hello,
I would like to sell my double football(soccer) set. Because the costs of
overseas shipping is very high,
I would sell them in one lot. The price is including shipping ( airmail).
I would be to be exchanged also ready the complete posts for a Mindstorm set.

I offer the following sets in a post:

1pcs 880002,
11pcs 3317,
11pcs 3305,
1pcs 3314,
1pcs 3310

The starting bid is $140 (us-dollar)

To be paid should as money-order. I will ship when I get the money.