 Marketplace / Auctions / 1885
1884  |  1886
Subject:
ebay auctions of MIB sets - many themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 02:08:22 GMT

I've got a stack of MIB sets from 1992-1996 to get rid of, and since most of
them aren't in the themes I'm familiar with, I'm putting them on Ebay to let
the market decide the price.  Town and Technic are already up, and the rest
will go up within the next week or so, one theme per day.  My seller's list is
at
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=hpatey@nfld.c
om

The list:
Town:
6339  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=126965984
6544  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=126973175
6483  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=126982975
Technic:
8857  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=126996047
8215  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=127001760

Coming soon:
LEGO Adventurers #5909 Treasure Raiders MUMMY CASE NRFB
LEGO Castle #6043 Dragon Defender NRFB
LEGO Castle #6056 Dragon Wagon NRFB
LEGO Castle #6076 Dark Dragon's Den NRFB
LEGO Castle #6087 Witch's Magic Manor NRFB
LEGO Pirates #6254 Rocky Reef NRFB
LEGO Pirates #6262 King Kahuka's Throne NRFB
LEGO Pirates #6263 Imperial Outpost NRFB
LEGO Pirates #6264 Islanders: Forbidden Cove NRFB
LEGO Space #1787 Unitron: Crater Cruiser NRFB
LEGO Space #1789 Unitron: Star Hawk II NRFB
LEGO Space #1793 Unitron: Space Station Zenon NRFB
LEGO Space #6818 UFO Cyborg Scout NRFB
LEGO Space #6958 Exploriens: Android Base NRFB
LEGO Space #6999 UFO: Cyber Saucer MASK complete
LEGO Space Police II #6957 Solar Snooper NRFB

Thanks, hope you all see something you'd like!

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench/ Brick Detective