 Marketplace / Auctions / 1871
  Horst's LEGO Auction II: Many items advanced ...

Hi everybody, here is another update on the standings in my auction. ---...--- Latest News: For the curious, here is another bit of statistics: We have ... ... 36 items going2 (representing a total value of around US$3500) ... 5 items going1 (will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Horst's LEGO Auction II: Many items sold ...

Hi everybody, here is another update on the standings in my auction. ---...--- Latest News: About half of the items are sold now. The other half can still be had, even though some more items may be sold quite quickly, when no further bidding occurs (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)