 Marketplace / Auctions / 1866
FA: 4551,4547,6339,6597,6394,8480,8082 ,last update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:46:43 GMT

Hello

This is the last update!!!!!!!!!!!

You can make proxy bids.

All set are  with original instruction!

I have some Legosets for sale.
I will sell to the highest bid until 1th july 1999, 12:00 GMT+02:00.
Please send your bids to: sigrid.schroeder@gmx.de
If you want update please let me know.

Payment should be in the form of a personal check or international money
order.
The winner pays postage from germany.  I will, of course, hold shipment until
the personal check clears.

-Technic:

8480 Lego-Technic Space Shuttle MIB
Brandnew in the never opened Box.
The shipping to international is about: 30$
bid is: $155 from Bob Falfa

8082 Lego-Technic Universal Set (two motors) MIB
Brandnew in the Box.
The shipping to international is about: 30$
bid is: $100 from Pat

-Train:

4551 Lego-Train Crocodile Engine
used, but in good condition, with original instruction but without Box.
The shipping to international is about: 20$
bid is: $130 from Ethan Haslett

4547 Lego-Train Railroad Club Car
used, but in good condition,  with original instruction but without Box.
The shipping to international is about: 20$
bid is: $150 from Dave Foglesong

-other:

6339 Lego Shuttle Launch Pad
used, but in very good condition, with Box and original instruction.
The shipping to international is about: 30$
bid is: $75 from Dean Fox

6597 Lego Century Skyway
used, but in very good condition, with Box and original instruction.
The shipping to international is about: 30$
bid is: $140 from John DiRienzo

6394 Lego Metro Park & Service Tower
used, but in good condition, without Box, with original instruction.
The shipping to international is about: 30$
bid is: $100 from dbulkley

Good luck
Sigrid