 Marketplace / Auctions / 185
184  |  186
Subject:
[eBay] New Technic and Pirate sets for Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:59:16 GMT

I have posted some new Technic sets and a pirate set on eBay.

The sets are:

8816 Off-Road Rambler
8836 Sky Ranger
8244 Convert-ables
8422 Circuit Shock Racer
6289 Red Beard Runner

All are new, in unopened boxes, and start at $1 with no reserve.

I also have the following lots that end Thursday night:

Wild West collection (6706,6716,6755,6765,6799)
6232 Skeleton Crew
6250 Cross Bone Clipper
6279 Skull Island
6280 Armada Flagship
6281 Pirate's Perilous Pitfall

All of the above are also new in unopened boxes, with starting bids
that cover what I paid for them.

Go to the bottom URL in my .sig for links to all of these auctions.

Thanks,
Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |