 Marketplace / Auctions / 183
182  |  184
Subject:
Retrostation 2150 Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 02:09:50 GMT

The status on the pieces from two 2150 Retrostations is now into Going Once
mode.

Check it out at:  http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

The prices on everything which was unbid have been lowered, and a ton of other
stuff has been added - great opening bids - trust me;)  The buyout bids gave
been instated (a bit high I think, but that's to encourage bidding and give
everyone a fair shot at it...)  Everything else is Going Once.  This will go on
for 72 hours, and after that status will advance every 24 hours.

This is the second to last web update.  The last one will let you confirm your
bids.

Thanks!

Pawel
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/