 Marketplace / Auctions / 1810
1809  |  1811
Subject:
[eBay] Star Wars Parts Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:26:16 GMT

I have a variety of Star Wars Parts lots up on eBay,
including:

32 Scout Troopers
A full set of minifigs from all available Star Wars sets
10 R2D2s
Green Leaf Pieces
80 pairs of click hinges
Pod Engines (yellow, gray, orange, dark gray)
Ion Cannons (black, clear, trans orange, dark gray)
Trans Orange Pieces (2x2 round bricks, props, half sphere, 1x1 cones)

Please follow the eBay link in my sig for full list.

Thanks,

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |