 Marketplace / Auctions / 1802
Re: Lego Special Pieces Bucket 4267 Not Sold in USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Stanley writes:
John Battcock <jbattcock@shawbrick.ca> wrote:
<376D9D48.A5A7EF22@compuserve.com>...
other Canadian Lugnetters could pick you up one at Zellers for $7.99 or
so CN...
Kevin

Hmmm... Sure I could pick up some but I've only seen them at the Bay and you
know what that means ...$8.99 CDN

Man, I wish these were available in the US.  I'd buy them for the
egg-shaped tree alone and just sell of the other parts, except for
maybe the white fences.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide

Hi every one,

I can pick them for anyone interested at 7.99$Can (they are a few left at
Zellers near by (and possiblely more at other store)

the only bad point is that I live in Quebec and there is 15% taxe :-(

first mail in, first serve

I will only charge for bucket+shipping unless there is a huge demand and have
to travel to other zellers to buy (0.50$us/bucket) more

Martin