 Marketplace / Auctions / 1776
1775  |  1777
Subject:
7 new lots posted to JABA (last night)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:49:18 GMT

Mainly animals and larger architectural pieces.

For a list of all the new items from the last 3 days:
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?disp&allnew

Items posted tonight:

8 Black Dragons with Trans-orange Wings
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?jplants&929769192

8 Black Open-back Horses
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?jplants&929769249

8 Brown Open-back Horses
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?jplants&929769291

32 Dark Gray 2x5x6 Side Castle Walls w/ Window
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?mwalls&929769487

16 Dark Gray/Dark Gray 3x8x6 Revolving Secret Doors
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?phinge&929769605

8 Gray 6x8 Plate w/ Swinging Trap Door
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?phinge&929769693

16 Gray Castle Turrets (but not the same as normal - see pic)
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?doddbrick&929769971

I also lowered starting bids (I really think of these as asking
prices, since most items seem to be sold with just one bid, which is
just fine with me) on several of the items without bids today.  Also
deleted one lot I'd rather keep than sell for less.