 Marketplace / Auctions / 1769
1768  |  1770
Subject:
8880 Supercar on eBay auction. (cheap!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:55:15 GMT

   Hi Todd and Lugneters,
   I don't remember which group you had announced that people could no
longer link directly to your images in.  Anyway, I saw your little gif that
shows up when people try it on an 8880 auction on eBay.  I also noticed that
the same guy who tried to link to yours had linked to the pictures I use for
my 8880 auction ad!  So there are two 8880s on eBay with the same pictures.
Here is the link to mine...
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=117395023

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m