 Marketplace / Auctions / 1765
    superAUCTION 5 update 10AM 6/14/99 —Mark Musetti
   Good Morning!! Mark's SuperAuction 5 Update as of 10AM 6/14/99 If you wish not to be on the auction list, please email me ASAP. I have used interested participants and bidders from my last auction in my initial listing so to minimize disgruntled (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)