 Marketplace / Auctions / 1761
1760  |  1762
Subject:
New round of items at JABA (still from 8 x 6097)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:04:11 GMT

Ok, gave posting new items a rest for a week to let people settle up
with me for prior auctions.  Most have done that and I'm sure the rest
are on the way.  Here's a quick link to the rules for all my auctions:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/rules.htm

One of the things I do want to stress is that if you have already sent
me payment for prior winnings and I have not yet shipped them,
something you can check here:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/jaba/status.htm

you may certainly request that I hold onto your current winnings and
add any winnings from this week's auctions to them.  In many cases
that will save you shipping costs, as you will only need to send me
the new balance plus the difference for the combined shipping,
although it will, of course, delay your receipt of the original
winnings.  So, I'll only do this on request - no more ASSuming on my
part.

One more quick note - I am a bit behind on getting in-person estimates
on a couple of international shipping charges, and for that I
apologize.  Given that I haven't actually sent out invoices for those
packages or received payment for them, though, at least my delay on
those hasn't forced anyone to send me money and sit wondering where
their pieces are.  :)  I'll get to those this week, I promise.  Work,
life, you know the drill.  Oh, I lied, another quick note - shipping
for a majority of the packages listed on the above status page will
ship this week.  I normally try to wait 10 business days before
shipping when I receive a check, but, as many people will tell you,
Legomaniacs tend to be an honest bunch, so I'm going to move those
packages out this week so people can't start building.

NOW, for the new lots:

http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?disp&allnew

Here are the individual listings:

32 Gray 1x8 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929580776

16 Black 2x4 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929582950

8 Black 1x8 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929583055

16 Gray 1x12 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929586239

6 Red 8x8 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929586488

6 Black 8x8 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929586557

95 Gray 1x4 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&929586816

48 Gray 1x2x3 Inverse-Extreme-Slope Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?bslopebrick&929586717

32 Gray 1x3x1 Full-Arch Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?carches&929581026

150 Gray 1x1 Cylinder Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?carches&929581586

32 Black 1x3x1 Full-Arch Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?carches&929583251

23 Black 1x6x1 Full-Arch Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?carches&929586096

16 Gray 5x5 Diagonal Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?doddbrick&929580435

8 Black 6x8 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&929582760

One final thing - PLEASE note that all of my auctions now run for 3
days only.  Well, the first time.  If they don't get any bids they
automatically relist themselves, and the default is 7 days.  Looking
into a way to change that.  Basically, though, I want to point out to
everyone that the majority of these links won't work 4 days from now,
because they'll already be sold.

As usual, please direct any comments or questions to
jaba@guarded-inn.com

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide