 Marketplace / Auctions / 1752
Re: eBay is back up/my pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:56:53 GMT

20 pine trees (10 big/10 small)
   I could not get through to eBay (again).  How big are the big Pine trees?
PLMK and...

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
dkrenz wrote in message <3761C1C5.71B41F99@mc.net>...
eBay is back up (a little slow), for those of you who may have shown an
interest....many of my auctions have been extended to end Sunday,
instead of tonight, due to eBay going kablooey.
Here's a rundown of what I've got going:

40 white stepped arches
20 pine trees (10 big/10 small)
20 1x2 square red windows
40 1x4x3 red windows with your choice of blue or green shutter, white or

yellow inner panes
60 red fences
20 yellow seats
40 small leaves
20 yellow 1x6 round top arches
16 garbage cans
10 monkeys
16 skeletons
16 pink windows & 4 pink doors
900 blue
900 red
900 yellow bulk
24 16x16 green baseplates
28 castle windows with your choice of up to 16 1x4 black arches or you
can choose all 28 1x4 white arches

420 light gray 1x2s
112 light  gray 1x1 & 1x2 tall bricks
16 dark gray 6x8 slopes
24 flat top burps - dark gray
32 traiangle top burps - dark gray
20 16 x 16 blue baseplates
16 1x4x2 light gray windows w/glass insert

Here'a a link to all my auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=dkrenz@mc. • net

Julie