 Marketplace / Auctions / 1733
  Matt's small auction

Hiho, My small auction is now underway with several unbid lots, including space figs! Check out the listings: (URL) current bids please e-mail me with the word "auction" somewhere in the subject and I'll add you to the list. 14 minifig lots, 16 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)