 Marketplace / Auctions / 1713
  put some pieces on ebay

Here's a link to a list of all my auctions: (URL) what I have up so far: 16 New, triangular,Lego rock pieces dark gray 12 New, Flat top Lego rock pieces dark gray 10 New,Lego Palm Trees (trunk is in pieces) New, Lego,dark gray 6x8 low slopes 24 New, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)