 Marketplace / Auctions / 1694
1693  |  1695
Subject:
New at JABA - more from 7110 & 7128
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 05:13:46 GMT

Well, I posted the remainder of the items from several copies of 7110
and 7128 tonight.  I set these auctions to end in 4 days, mainly so
they wouldn't end on Sunday.

Here's an easy link to everything added in the last three days:

http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?disp&allnew

Here are some, but not all of the lots added tonight:

10 Tan 1x6 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&928210899

10 Dark Grey 1x8 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&928211222

40 Grey 1x2 Corrugated 2-sided bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?doddbrick&928211501

(I'm thinking the price on the corrugated bricks might seem a little
high, but I shot for just a little more than half of the last AucZILLA
price, mainly because for less I'll keep them myself. Same with the
black minifig chairs below.)

10 Tan 1x6 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&928211329

10 Tan 6x12 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&928211780

40 Tan 3x3 Quarter Disk Plates (this is a good name, right?)
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?foddplate&928211080

20 Black Minifig Chairs
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?lminiaccess&928210450

40 Red 1x2x1 Thin Walls
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?mwalls&928211000

Comments, questions, etc, always welcome.  In fact, I have a question.
I really got tired of picking out the right LDraw image for each part,
which is why I just started snapping digipics.  They're not the best
quality, but I figure they at least show the right shape, if not
always the perfect color-match.

What I'm wondering is - are the pics even necessary?  I see them all
the time on eBay for things that long-time RTL'ers and Lugneters
wouldn't need, but I'm not sure I would want to do without them, even
on things like rectangular bricks, just in case a newbie had a
question.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide