 Marketplace / Auctions / 1642
Re: FA: 2769 British Airways Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 07:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Chris Dee wrote:

I have a MISB 2769 British Airways Promo, up for auction on SeriousCollector

http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1497

Chris

This one is delivered via me. At least I am holding one of these from
Chris that he mailed to me while he was stateside. So although he didn't
say in the listing, I'm pretty sure it's me. US bidders, take note, this
is a serious savings over having something this small shipped from the
UK.

I'm tempted to bid on it myself. I know the condition pretty darn well,
and think of what I'll save on shipping it to myself. :-)  Na... I'll
let it go. Nice set, though. Much denser than most TLG sets because of
the premium on space on board planes.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

Yes, just to avoid any confusion this is the one Larry is holding for me.
Thanks, Larry.

Chris