 Marketplace / Auctions / 161
  2150 Retrostation Pieces

I am taking appart (2) 2150 Train Stations to put up the pieces for auction. Here is a link to where I will be conducting the auction from. I hope the opening bids are fair. More will be added later. Thanks for checking it out. (URL) Posted via the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)