 Marketplace / Auctions / 1608
1607  |  1609
Subject:
[E2K] 5% Discount Promotion Ends Midnight EST (May-16-1999)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:25:13 GMT

                E  L  E  M  E  N  T  S      2  0  0  0

If you haven't checked us out yet, please visit our site and join the fun!
            http://hcgl.eng.ohio-state.edu/~huffman/parts/

With the hope of promoting bids from both existing bidders and newcomers,
we have decided to implement a couple of promotional measures we think you
will like.

1)  All bidders as of Midnight EST this Sunday (May 16th) will be awarded
    a 5% discount on their total winnings.  There is no minimum requirement
    to receive this discount.

2)  Any bidder whose total winnings exceed $100 will receive a 10%
    discount in place of the 5% mentioned in item 2 above.

Please note that because of the nature of these discounts, we will not be
able to reflect them in the updates that are sent out via email.  We will
carefully keep track of these ourselves and make sure that discounts are
applied correctly when the auction ends.  If you have questions or concerns
please feel free to contact us.

To receive a copy of the parts list via email, please send a message to
                    e2k@hcgl.eng.ohio-state.edu
with the subject of "sendlists" (one word, no quotes).

Please submit bids in text format, not HTML format.  The software is
unable to interpret the tags which will result in rejected bids.

[1] A bidder is defined as someone who is in the bidder database.  They do
    not necessarily have to have placed any bids yet (but obviously they
    need to place bids in order to qualify for the discounts).

   Mike Ulring and Mike Huffman                (The Mikes of Columbus)
          ulringmc@columbus.rr.com & mhuffman@mindspring.com
            http://hcgl.eng.ohio-state.edu/~huffman/parts/