 Marketplace / Auctions / 1586
    FA: 455 Learjet complete w/ catalog! —Adam Yulish
   Hi folks! I'm trying an experiment with this auction. I have two 455 Learjets, complete with box, instructions, and the pamphlet catalog that came with the set (shows various 70's sets). The instructions and catalog are in great shape, and the box (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)