 Marketplace / Auctions / 1583
    Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction —Sarah Heacock
   (...) Hey! I thought you were going to email the next time you had an auction! I've probably missed it all now, eh? Sarah HEacock sarah@eskimo.com (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Whoops. Technically, though, *I* didn't have this auction. The donors caused it all to happen. I'm just the poor slob that everyone is going to get annoyed at because the administration of it all is going to take so long. (...) Except for the (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)