 Marketplace / Auctions / 1581
    1967 Value Pack & Launch Command Tri-pack on eBay —Mike Stanley
    I've put these two items up on eBay. Was rather pleased with the results from my last auction there, so that's where I'll be putting my extra sets for the time being. Parts will still go on my JABA site, though ((URL) Value Pack (URL) Command (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)