 Marketplace / Auctions / 1572
    Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 11) —Thomas Main
   NOTE: Items that have not received bids are FOR SALE at the opening price on a first-come, first-serve basis. NOTE: Many lots have sold and have been removed from the listing. Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (FINAL) —Thomas Main
   NOTE: All lots except one have sold. The unsold lot is being withdrawn. Thanks to everyone for participating in the auction. I hope you all enjoy your new sets. Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)