 Marketplace / Auctions / 1567
  eBay/misc pieces

I put some misc pieces left over from my sale up for auction on eBay. I also put up 100 blue plates - 6xs & 4xs. I'll be adding more lots thru out the week. This link should get you to a list of all my lots: (URL) I messed up the link, do a seller (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)