 Marketplace / Auctions / 1369
    Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hrmmm, I'm coming in late here, so I'll probably say something and find 10 people who say the same thing later in the thread. Sure, the sellers pay the fees. But if the bidding increments are so high that they repeatedly scare off or prevent (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work? —Larry Pieniazek
   Mike Stanley wrote: <snip> (...) Mike very succinctly said what I intended to say in a much more long winded way. My point exactly. I think percentage bumps are a great option but I would also like to see dollar amounts allowed too. Or even both on (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)