 Marketplace / Auctions / 1336
  Glen's Assorted Lego Auction - 4/22 Update

*** Many items are now sold. Balance of items will progress every two days until sold if no new bids are received. Can all winning bidders please notify me if you are finished bidding or want to bid on other items so I can let you know the shipping (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)