 Marketplace / Auctions / 1259
  HUGE Auction, Train, Technic, Town and Pirates!

Hello fellow Lego fans, So I can buy more Castle sets, I have decided to auction more great Lego sets! Please let me know if you have Castle sets for trade or sale! I have over thirty sets on eBay from the Trains, Pirates, Technic and Town themes! (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: HUGE Auction, Train, Technic, Town and Pirates!

Just a note to thank the many people who have bid thus far! The auction is exceeding my expectations at this point, but there are still many apparent bargains. Assuming the following lots sell for reasonable prices, I will be adding more next week. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: HUGE Auction, Train, Technic, Town and Pirates!

Just a note to thank the many people who have bid thus far on the sets listed below! There are still many apparent bargains. Assuming the following lots sell for reasonable prices, I will be adding more next week. Thanks to all who participate! (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)